After you’ve created a branded email signature on the Create Email Signature page, all that’s left is to embed it in your email. Copy the signature, select your
If you haven’t yet created an email signature using our email signature tool, you are welcome to read the article on how to create an email signature.
Whether you created the signature email using our tool or yourself, you probably want to add a logo or image.
This time I’ll explain how to add a link to a picture in Gmail – this way you can link the logo to your site, or any other image or text to social networks.
Steps to add a link to an Image in Gmail:
- Go to your Gmail account
- On the left side, click on the gear icon and then > “Settings”
- Scroll down until you see your signature under “Signature”
- Click on the image you wish to add a link
- Right afterwards, click on the “Link” icon (as in screenshot below)
- On the new window – in the “URL” row, enter the link and click “OK” below.