After you’ve created a branded email signature on the Create Email Signature page, all that’s left is to embed it in your email. Copy the signature, select your
GOOGLE Mail or GMAIL is a free service launched in 2004. This service includes some excellent features, including storage services, spam filtering, tab separation, and an interface that includes a search box and navigation bar.
In this guide, we will focus on adding a signature to your email, adding a link to your signature, adding social networking addresses to your signature, adding a photo to your signature, and displaying your signature on all sent messages.
Let’s start 🙂
Add a signature to Gmail
- On the GMAIL main page, click the settings wheel icon
- And then click Settings
- Here, you want to stay in the General tab and scroll down the page until you reach the Signature section.
- The second radio button must be selected (ie do not press the ‘unsigned‘ radio button)
- Make a signature in the signature window or paste an existing signature in the signature window:
- The next step will be to click the Save Changes button towards the bottom of the page.
Add a signature link in Gmail
When embedding your signature in GMAIL as you did in the first part of the tutorial, all it takes for the email recipient, is to click on your website link to visit it.
If the linking and clicking of the link does not lead directly to your website, you should take the following steps:
- The URL or text in it should be marked if it is to be clicked in order to access the company’s website.
- Click the Matchmaker icon (link) in the Email Word Processor toolbar:
- After clicking, the following result is obtained: Screenshot below
- Enter your website’s address in the “Web Address” window and click OK
Now, anyone who receives your e-mail will be able to click on the same caption you marked to navigate to your business website.
Add a photo signature to Gmail
If you want to add a company logo or a stylized signature that includes your photo or business, all you have to do is:
Click a picture icon in the signature toolbar in the Settings menu.
In the window that opens, click Upload and select the appropriate file / image from your computer
Click the Save Changes button towards the bottom of the page.
Show the signature of all messages sent
If you want your signature to be displayed on each message in the message thread when you have a long correspondence with the customer, you will need to do the following:
“This signature box should be marked with text quoted in the answers without the” – “line in front of it.” Which is located below the signature.
Hope the guide helped you, good luck!