Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hatima!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hatima's Website, located at https://hatima.co.il and https://youremailsignature.com and https://youremailsignature.es.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Hatima if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Hatima and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hatima. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Hatima for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Hatima
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Hatima
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Hatima
- Redistribute content from Hatima
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Hatima does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Hatima,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Hatima shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hatima reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Hatima a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Hatima; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Hatima. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Hatima's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For the sake of convenience, the regulations use masculine language, but everything that is said in it applies to both women and men.
- The use of the site and its contents and the services provided on it, are offered to you subject to your acceptance of all the conditions contained in these regulations.
- Browsing the site and / or registering as a subscriber to receive his services, will be considered as your consent to these terms.
- The management of the site may suspend, block or immediately stop the surfer's access to the service if he violates the terms of the regulations.
- The management of the site may update the terms of the regulations from time to time.
- No use may be made of the site or through it for any illegal purpose.
- Registration as a subscriber is intended and permitted for ages 8 and up only. By registering, you declare that you are indeed over 18 years old.
- No other person may be registered without his consent and / or without his presence in front of the screen at the time of registration and after all the terms of this policy have been explained to him.
- The registration on the site is for the personal and exclusive use of the surfer who is not allowed to transfer the permission to use to any other person. It is a special duty to be completely accurate in all the personal details required for the purpose of registration and for the purpose of ongoing contact with the subscriber.
- Do not post or transmit through the Site any information that is false, insulting, defamatory, threatening, infringes on the privacy of others, pornographic, sexual in nature, racist, or illegal.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you post or transmit through the Site. The management of the site does not accept any responsibility for the content published or transmitted between the subscribers.
- No commercial use may be made of the site by sending advertisements or in any other way.
- Do not send through the site a message intended for more than 5 recipients.
- You declare that you are aware that the management of the site has no ability or possibility to check, sift or filter the subscribers who register for the site.
- Any virtual or other connection you have with any of the other subscribers on the site, whether by correspondence or chat or as part of "true" meetings, are your sole responsibility. It is highly recommended to consider carefully and make sure as much as possible about the other party before any such meeting, and to take maximum precautions before the first meeting with an unfamiliar person. In no case will the management of the site have any responsibility for the results of any such connection, and without detracting from the generality of the above for physical, mental, financial, emotional and other damages.
- The site management intends that the site and its services will be available at all times. At the same time, the site management does not have the ability to guarantee continuous availability without faults and without "falls". The management of the site may also stop using the site from time to time for the purposes of its maintenance and organization. No monetary compensation / credit will be given due to malfunctions or interruptions in the service.
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights in connection with the site belong to the site management.
The management of the site is not responsible for the content of ads, "banners" or any advertising material on the site. The responsibility for this lies solely with the advertisers.
- The presence of links ("Links") to other sites does not constitute a guarantee for the content on these sites in terms of their reliability, completeness, or in any other respect.
- Israeli regulations will apply to the regulations. Jurisdiction over it to the competent courts in Tel Aviv.
- According to the Consumer Protection Law - there is no refund of money because the product is a digital product.
- Anyone who buys an email signature and wants to change something related to the signature template will be required to create a new signature and pay again for the new signature (the signature template - any change in attaching a signature to the right / left, adding / replacing an image / logo / banner or any other object, adding / removing icons from Social media, adding / removing other icons, color changing / designing, etc.). Unless this is possible at the interface level then it is the buyer's responsibility to change himself.
- An email signature created through the service will be stored on the site for up to one year from the date of its creation. In addition, the site management may delete the signature even beforehand without prior notice. The creator of the signature is given the option to download the signature independently to the computer, so the product he purchased can be kept privately with him.