Your privacy is critically important to us.
Hatima is located at: Israel
Information about you was collected when using the Service. Some of the information identifies you personally, that is, in your name and address, products and services you have purchased or sought to sell, the means of payment used by you, and so on. This is the information you knowingly provide, for example when you sign up for services on websites. Some of the information does not identify you personally and is not stored together with your details. This is statistical and cumulative information. For example, advertisements you read on the site, the pages you viewed, the offers and services that interested you, the Internet address (IP) from which you applied and more.
Like most website operators, Hatima collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Hatima's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Hatima's visitors use its website. From time to time, Hatima may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Hatima also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://hatima.co.il blog posts. Hatima only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Hatima's websites choose to interact with Hatima in ways that require Hatima to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Hatima gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://hatima.co.il to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
hatima.co.il uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Hatima may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Hatima may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Hatima does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Hatima uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Your personal information and / or personal information and / or identification information (hereinafter: & ldquo; Personal Information & rdquo;) that the Company receives from you when ordering, are intended for the purpose of purchasing products to the requested email address & rdquo; without any errors and / or incidents that will be avoided From you to receive the items ordered and purchased by you.
- The personal information, as well as information about purchases on the site (hereinafter: & ldquo; the information & rdquo;), will be stored in the site's database in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Act, the & rdquo; 1981, and shall be used in accordance with the provisions of this section and / or in accordance with the provisions of any law.
- The company makes many commercial efforts to protect the integrity of the information and secure the information from third party access. The information is collected and kept confidential in a secure environment - the company uses a combination of security technologies, including protection of the site using SSL encryption technologies, security procedures and other organizational means to protect the information from access, and / or use and / or disclosure to unauthorized persons in the company and / or Third parties by virtue of the agreement and / or the law.
- Some of the uses of the site and / or the services provided on the site require registration in which you will be required to provide personal information, and without detracting from the generality of the above, such as your full name and email address & rdquo; (hereinafter: & rdquo; registration & rdquo;). Therefore, you hereby declare that the personal details that are provided to the company during registration are done of your own free will and with your consent.
- The Company may from time to time send you advertisements by e-mail in accordance with the provisions of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law (Amendment No. & rsquo; 40), 5768 & rdquo; H-2008 (& ldquo; The Spam Law & rdquo;). The company may use the information you provide on the site & ndash; And information you collect about your site usage patterns & ndash; For the purpose of improving the services on the site and / or in any other way it offers, to contact you if necessary in accordance with the provisions of the Spam Law, or for the purpose of analyzing and providing statistical information to third parties. Such third parties and / or their employees and / or anyone on their behalf are prohibited from using this personal information for any purpose other than that stated in this section above.
- The company is not interested in receiving any content or information from you that is confidential or protected by any rights and you are required to refrain from uploading to the site and publishing any such information on it. Therefore, the treatment of any content or information that you submit to the company and / or publish through the site or by any other means for advertising (for example in forums, comments, etc. & rsquo;, if any) will be as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Know that by submitting content and information for publication, you grant the Company a free license that is not limited in time, to display, reproduce, copy, distribute, market, broadcast, make available to the public and make any other use of the content and information at its discretion. This means that you are not entitled, and will not be entitled in the future, to any payment for any content that you submit to his company and / or publish on the site.